2016 - present
Andrew leads Interboro's Detroit office and has served as designer and project manager for Interboro's recent urban planning and public realm projects, including:
- A citywide analysis and disposition plan for Detroit's vacant schools
- The national award-winning Campau/Davison/Banglatown Neighborhood Framework Plan in Detroit
- Design of the 17-acre Forest Park Nature Playscape in St. Louis
- Public engagement tools for the updated Detroit zoning ordinance
- Innovative signage and public art recommendations for Detroit's new-and-improved sign ordinance
Andrew has also contributed his multidisciplinary design and research skills to Interboro projects in New York City, Newark, and Cambridge.
Andrew has an M.Arch from the University of Michigan and a B.A. in History from Pomona College.